Kaidee is seeking a Business Development Executive who love technology and is passionate about marketplace to join us.
We offer a creative working space for team to think and open to share idea – that is why we stay out of the comfort zone to learn what Thai people want in order to offer a platform our customers love to use.
- Support in the development of BD Property Manager to expand and maintain relationship with top Spenders
- Lead the department in strategic development of the team and account performance
- Be accountable for targets being achieved in a timely manner.
- Act as the main contact person for our top Spenders identify and attack problem areas and build a strong loyalty between Kaidee and Customers
- Find the efficient way to approach the new and existing customers
- Minimum Bachelor degree in business or related field
- At least 2 years of experience in Account Management (background in Sales will be considered)
- Have Property Experience will be Advantage.
- Social character with a positive attitude towards new challenges and a hands-on mentality
- Strong in Time Management Skill
Kaidee is seeking an Engineer to join our team building one of the largest mobile apps & website in Thailand. You must want to work in an agile development environment and with cutting edge of technologies at scale. We are committed to investing in people and tools to continue to produce the best platform and retain our leadership position.
- Lead and be an active member of software development projects
- Improve site performance through monitoring, tuning, best practices and root cause analysis
- Be an advocate for agile engineering and test driven development
- Help guide the team in process, architecture, scalability and other best practices as applicable
- Expert-level knowledge in software development
- Ideally experience in modern infrastructure practices such as containerisation, infrastructure as code and/or cloud.
- A minimum of 3 years developing complex online applications
- An understanding of event-driven application architectures
- Experience with software testing and automation
- A constant desire to improve and learn
- Self-motivated, good interpersonal skills, good team spirit and responsible attitude
- A degree in an IT-related field or equivalent work experience
This is a selection of the technologies we use (No need to know, we will groom you)
- Python, NodeJS, ReactJS, Swift (iOS), Kotlin (Android)
- MySQL, Elasticsearch, Cassandra, Kafka, Zookeeper, Couchbase, AWS S3, Redshift
- Kibana, Tableau
- Linux, Jenkins, Docker, Nginx, AWS EC2, OpenStack (Nova, Swift, Glance, Neutron), Kubernetes
Welfare & Benefits;
- Flexible hours
- Town Hall & Happy Friday
- Free Lunch every day
- Training in-house & Abroad
- Provident Fund
- Life / Accident / Disability / Health Insurance
- Vacation & Birthday leave
The Account Executive is a field sales role responsible for direct and agency client, work closely with existing clients to maximize business opportunities, as well as explore and acquire new clients. Reporting to the Senior Account Manager
- Ability to understand the needs of customers across all industries, working directly with end customer, and via agency customers.
- Ready to provide clients with innovative digital media solutions in a fast paced environment. Able to manage sales cycles and work with customers to develop value based solutions.
- Expected to analyze trends and provide recommendations to adjust and optimize sales strategies.
- Ability to present technology and marketing based solutions to meet customers’ needs for digital production and execution.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Advertising/Media, Business Marketing, Communications or Related field.
- Approximately 1 – 2 years of related industry experience: client side brand team, consultative, advertising agency
- Strong and applied experience in marketing and advertising, with expertise in digital execution; understands marketing and digital media solutions as well as online agency
- Good interpersonal, communication, negotiation, presentation, digital project management and problem solving skills.
- Passion for digital media – including a solid understanding of programmatic advertising.
- Strong client relations skills with proven customer satisfaction
- Proven ability to manage projects to successful and collaborative completion
- Good command of both spoken and written English
- Good Knowledge of Computer skill with Microsoft Office / Apple
- Self-achiever and able to work under pressure
Kaidee is seeking an experienced team player to join us in growing one of the largest online services in Thailand. We are committed to continued investment in people & tools in order to produce high-quality engineering and retain our leadership position. We have an agile development environment, work with cutting-edge technologies at scale and offer a creative working space for the team to think, design and develop.
We are looking for a Product Owner who can manage the entire product life cycle from providing input to strategic planning to executing tactical activities. You will be responsible for building new products and features from existing ideas, and help to develop new product ideas based on hands-on and research-based studies of our users and industry.
You will also be responsible for prioritizing engineering works on existing and new products and features. You will work closely with the engineering team to prioritize and track various tasks ranging from hypotheses forming, requirement gathering and generating, UX and UI design with user-centric mindset, analysing systems for integration, bug fixes, analysing data to understand product performance, while keeping clearly in mind the impact to the user and the business.
You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. You must be able to communicate with all teams in the company. You will work with marketing to define the go-to-market strategy, helping them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customer. You will also serve as an internal and external evangelist for Kaidee.
- Lead innovation and enhancement of our product portfolio
- Work with senior management to develop product strategies
- Define operational projects and tasks from strategic goals; work towards company-wide KPIs
- Working with UX/UI specialists to enhance features and/or develop new ones with a consistent and user-friendly design to enhance user satisfaction
- Project planning and execution; ensure all stakeholders are involved and informed
- Analysing risks and tradeoffs for each decision
- Minimum 5 year’s experience of software product management in an online or e-commerce environment
- A strong understanding of mobile, web and data technologies
- Analytical experienced with business intelligence systems (Microstrategy, Tableau, Microsoft BI or similar) for extracting insights from data
- Familiarity with Jira project management
- Strong communication and collaborative negotiation skills
- A passion for technology
- Experienced with agile software development
- Excellent Thai and English language skills
- A degree in a relevant subject
Kaidee is looking for a Senior User Interface/Visual Designer with strong interests and expert capabilities in the design and development of engaging user experiences. The ideal candidate will thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem-solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication.
This individual excels at providing both highly analytical as well as highly creative ideas to a design engagement. The candidate will also have extensive experience in a fast-paced and innovative development environment. A thorough understanding of contemporary user-centered design methodologies is a must.
Your responsibilities will include:
Collaborate closely with UX designers, Product Marketing and Product Owner to create visually compelling graphics and UI’s with a consistent visual style, UI visual design specs, graphics and prototypes.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Be customer focused and dedicated to ensuring a high quality of service.
- Prior experience leading a team of User Interface/User Interaction design.
- Deep understanding in Design System and User Interface Style Guides.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills both in Thai and English.
- Solid responsive/Adaptive design knowledge, especially pertaining to user interaction and interface design, web platform guidelines, and user experience.
- Experience with and curiosity around current web products, trends, software, platforms and hardware
- Demonstrate a strong sense of typography, iconography, color theory, and visual composition
- Deep understanding of Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, and other modern design and prototyping tools
- Experienced in Agile
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
Kaidee is looking for an awesome developer who loves to make cool apps. Someone who loves technology – love making new stuff and loves to attack old problems in different ways, a continuously self-improving person. You must want to work in an agile development environment and with cutting edge technologies at large scale. We believe that buying and selling secondhand goods helps all Thai people and we are building the best team in Thailand to do that.
Expats are welcome to apply and we are able to provide work permits for the right candidate.
- Development of Kaidee iOS application
- Work with UX, Product and Tech teams to create awesome mobile apps
- Stay on top of industry issues and trends, particularly with regards to accessibility, usability, and emerging technologies
- Good knowledge of Clean-Architecture
- Good with object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design and problem solving
- Experience in test-driven development
- Have written a cool iOS App that you are proud to show us
- You are proactive about ideas and speak up when you have an opinion
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Good knowledge of Swift and its ecosystems and familiar with Cocoa Touch
- Good knowledge of iOS framework such as Alamofire, Moya and other Apple goodness
- Experience working with automated XCTest iOS framework
- Understanding of CI/CD and the tools and workflows that come with it
- Experience with Git, Cocoapods, Fastlane, Fabric
- Experience with Design System, Zeplin is a plus
The following is a selection of the technologies we use:
- Python, Node.JS, React.JS, Swift (iOS), Kotlin (Android)
- PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, Cassandra, Kafka, Zookeeper, Couchbase
- Airflow, Kibana, Spark, TensorFlow, Microstrategy
- AWS EC2, S3, Redshift
- Linux, Jenkins, Ansible, Docker, Nginx, OpenStack (Nova, Swift, Glance, Neutron)
Kaidee is seeking a Software Engineer experienced with web technologies to join our team building one of the most popular websites in Thailand. We are committed to investing in people and tools to continue producing the best platform and retain our leadership position. You must want to work in an agile development environment and with cutting edge technologies implemented at scale.
We are seeking candidates with understanding of today’s engineering and architecture technologies who is seeking a position to realize their full potential.
- Be an active member of web software development projects.
- Improve site performance through monitoring, tuning, best practices and root cause analysis.
- Be an advocate for agile engineering and test driven development.
- Help guide the team in process, architecture, scalability and other best practices as applicable.
- Stay up to date with the latest technologies and architectures.
- A minimum of 3 years developing complex web applications.
- Ideally experience of ReactJS and associated frameworks.
- An understanding of event-driven service oriented architectures.
- Experience with software testing and automation.
- Enjoy working in an agile team environment.
- A constant desire to improve and learn more.
- Self-motivated, good interpersonal skills, good team spirit and responsible attitude.