Kaidee is seeking a Software Engineer experienced with web technologies to join our team building one of the most popular websites in Thailand. We are committed to investing in people and tools to continue producing the best platform and retain our leadership position. You must want to work in an agile development environment and with cutting edge technologies implemented at scale.
We are seeking candidates with understanding of today’s engineering and architecture technologies who is seeking a position to realize their full potential.
- Be an active member of web software development projects.
- Improve site performance through monitoring, tuning, best practices and root cause analysis.
- Be an advocate for agile engineering and test driven development.
- Help guide the team in process, architecture, scalability and other best practices as applicable.
- Stay up to date with the latest technologies and architectures.
- A minimum of 3 years developing complex web applications.
- Ideally experience of ReactJS and associated frameworks.
- An understanding of event-driven service oriented architectures.
- Experience with software testing and automation.
- Enjoy working in an agile team environment.
- A constant desire to improve and learn more.
- Self-motivated, good interpersonal skills, good team spirit and responsible attitude.
Kaidee is seeking a Business Development Executive who love technology and is passionate about Automotive to join us.
We offer a creative working space for team to think and open to share idea – that is why we stay out of the comfort zone to learn what Thai people want in order to offer a platform our customers love to use.
We are committed to investing in people and tools to produce the best platform and continued improvement.
- Collecting market insights and keeping up to date, local trends and news
- Establishing contact and developing relationships with the car dealer and agencies (would be advantage)
- Analyze the competitive sales environment, ensure that our proposals remain attractive
- Communicating effectively to manage client expectations to ensure they receive a great Kaidee experience
- Being the first point of contact with the client including as the initial technical reference point
- 3 to 5 years experience as a sales consultant in the vehicle industry or other industries that serve Automotive like banking, insurance, etc,
- Have online sales experience is a plus
- Passionate about vehicle industry
- Excellent communication skills, good negotiation and presentation
- An energetic, mature, accountable, self – driven, fast learner and has strong analytical skill
- Ability to work in a target driven company
- Ability to work and visit customer in upcountry
- Car and Driving license as this role required you to attend many out-of-office meetings.