Kaidee is seeking a Business Development Executive who love technology and is passionate about Automotive to join us.
We offer a creative working space for team to think and open to share idea – that is why we stay out of the comfort zone to learn what Thai people want in order to offer a platform our customers love to use.
We are committed to investing in people and tools to produce the best platform and continued improvement.
- Collecting market insights and keeping up to date, local trends and news
- Establishing contact and developing relationships with the car dealer and agencies (would be advantage)
- Analyze the competitive sales environment, ensure that our proposals remain attractive
- Communicating effectively to manage client expectations to ensure they receive a great Kaidee experience
- Being the first point of contact with the client including as the initial technical reference point
- 3 to 5 years experience as a sales consultant in the vehicle industry or other industries that serve Automotive like banking, insurance, etc,
- Have online sales experience is a plus
- Passionate about vehicle industry
- Excellent communication skills, good negotiation and presentation
- An energetic, mature, accountable, self – driven, fast learner and has strong analytical skill
- Ability to work in a target driven company
- Ability to work and visit customer in upcountry
- Car and Driving license as this role required you to attend many out-of-office meetings.
Kaidee is seeking for User Experience Specialist who wants to help grow usability, conversion, design and be part of a fun and exciting CX team supporting the leading online marketplace platforms in Thailand.
We are committed to investing in people and tools to continue to produce the best platforms and retain our leadership position.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working with the Head of Customer Experience, Product Development, Marketing and Data Insights team to provide user experience solutions.
- Work with stakeholders to understand business needs, gather A/B test requirements, gather necessary qualitative and quantitative data, form hypotheses, develop predictions, and define success metrics.
- Solve interaction design problems using analytics, A/B testing tool, usability testing and internal/external research.
- Present formal results, insights, and recommendations to the broader digital group including product owners, designers, analysts, and strategic decision makers.
- Analyzing users behavior and coming up with solutions for particular problems.
- Build up a prioritized roadmap of testing ideas.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Good understanding of Interface and interaction design.
- Experiences in web analytics tools, A/B Testing tool and multivariate testing.
- Be customer focused and dedicated to ensuring a high quality of service.
- Highly diverse UX and software engineering technology development experience.
- Solid responsive/Adaptive design knowledge, especially pertaining to user interaction and interface design, web platform guidelines, and user experience.
- Deep understanding of user experience, user interaction, and design across mobile platforms, devices and products.
- Lightweight prototyping ability.
- Experienced in Agile.
- Previous experience with eCommerce Content Management System a plus.