Kaidee is looking for an awesome developer who loves to make cool apps. Someone who loves technology – love making new stuff and loves to attack old problems in different ways, a continuously self-improving person. You must want to work in an agile development environment and with cutting edge technologies at large scale. We believe that buying and selling secondhand goods helps all Thai people and we are building the best team in Thailand to do that.
Expats are welcome to apply and we are able to provide work permits for the right candidate.
- Development of Kaidee iOS application
- Work with UX, Product and Tech teams to create awesome mobile apps
- Stay on top of industry issues and trends, particularly with regards to accessibility, usability, and emerging technologies
- Good knowledge of Clean-Architecture
- Good with object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design and problem solving
- Experience in test-driven development
- Have written a cool iOS App that you are proud to show us
- You are proactive about ideas and speak up when you have an opinion
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Good knowledge of Swift and its ecosystems and familiar with Cocoa Touch
- Good knowledge of iOS framework such as Alamofire, Moya and other Apple goodness
- Experience working with automated XCTest iOS framework
- Understanding of CI/CD and the tools and workflows that come with it
- Experience with Git, Cocoapods, Fastlane, Fabric
- Experience with Design System, Zeplin is a plus
The following is a selection of the technologies we use:
- Python, Node.JS, React.JS, Swift (iOS), Kotlin (Android)
- PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, Cassandra, Kafka, Zookeeper, Couchbase
- Airflow, Kibana, Spark, TensorFlow, Microstrategy
- AWS EC2, S3, Redshift
- Linux, Jenkins, Ansible, Docker, Nginx, OpenStack (Nova, Swift, Glance, Neutron)
Kaidee is seeking an experienced team player to join us in growing one of the largest online services in Thailand. We are committed to continued investment in people & tools in order to produce high-quality engineering and retain our leadership position. We have an agile development environment, work with cutting-edge technologies at scale and offer a creative working space for the team to think, design and develop.
We are looking for Senior Platform Engineer who will join a dynamic self-organization team and provide best in class support and implementation services for Kaidee’s products.
The ideal candidate must be a self-starter with strong work habits and have mid-level career experience in maintaining both on-premise and cloud infrastructure (include but not limit to network, server, virtualization, operating system, middleware, CI/CD) in an online application environment. This experience should be rolling out new systems, maintaining, upgrading, replacing, automating, improving performance and securing of the platform.
- Function in a technical role delivering servers, applications and other services (eg. network, OS, automation, etc).
- Pair with development teams to coach, design and develop automated software deployments which reduce the release duration while decreasing the percentage of software release failures.
- Migrate existing services to a public cloud infrastructure.
- Manage public cloud infrastructure and services.
- Create sufficient documentation and services to create and/or enhance ‘self-service’ facilities such as Jenkins, Openstack, monitoring (Sensu), Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Be the main contact for implementation and support activities on Linux and Windows Server based and networking infrastructure components.
- Recommend technology optimizations and process improvements to improve project lead times.
- Help refine the continuous delivery process by working with others in operations and development to enhance release automation using open source tools.
- Ensure that appropriate documentation and training is delivered to 1st & 2nd level support teams.
- This is a hands-on role working collaboratively with development and operations to enable quick builds in parallel project driven Agile development environment.
- This individual will also provide “On Call” support on a scheduled rotation, or may be required to work a shift that provides operational support on Saturday and Sunday.
- Minimum 2 years of experience implementing hardware and software infrastructure in Enterprise environments.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Ubuntu or Redhat Linux server required; experience with MS Windows Server advantageous.
- Experience with Jenkins, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes highly preferred
- Linux scripting experience (e.g. Python, Ruby, Bash).
- Thorough understanding of high availability architecture, networking, and platform.
- Experience with cloud infrastructure operations, virtual server and network virtualization, security and monitoring systems.
- Agile methodology for managing workflow.
- Good English communication both written and spoken.
หลังจากทำงานกันมาอย่างเหน็ดเหนื่อย เราก็มีกิจกรรมผ่อนคลายเบาๆ อย่างดูหนังเรื่อง Jurassic World ให้ทุกๆ คน ได้มาชมกัน รับความสนุกสนาน ลุ้น ระทึก กันไปเต็มๆ #We are Kaidee