Kaidee is seeking an experienced team player to join us in growing one of the largest online services in Thailand. We are committed to continued investment in people and tools in order to produce high-quality engineering and retain our leadership position. We have an agile development environment, work with cutting-edge technologies at scale and offer a creative working space for the team to think, design and develop.
We are looking for a Senior Growth Analyst who can help to drive the growth of our Platform. You will be responsible for analysing data, designing growth experiments, executing on those experiments and tracking success metrics. Driving exponential growth of our key metrics is key and you will be closely involved in setting and reporting on growth strategy with senior management.
This role will report to the Product Director and will be a key player in our vertical team. You will be working closely with Management, Product, Engineering and Data to drive the business forward.
You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy, a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality.
- Drive growth strategy across the key pillars of acquisition, activation, retention and monetization.
- Design growth strategies and experiments collaboratively with the Management and Product Teams.
- Analyse data to define growth strategies and measure their success.
- Work closely with Product and Engineering to deliver on growth strategies.
- Work with Data Engineering and Data Scientists to develop growth data strategies.
- Commercial experience working as a Growth Professional at an online platform.
- Proven success driving key growth metrics.
- A strong understanding of data analytics and use of data tools. Ideally experience using Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Business Intelligence tools.
- Ability and understanding of how growth strategies are developed and measured.
- Good understanding of UX and how it affects user behaviour.
- Understanding of and experience with running A/B tests.
- Experience and understanding of SEO and SEM would be an added advantage.
- Strong communication and collaborative negotiation skills
- A passion for technology
- Experienced with agile software development
- Excellent English language skills
- A degree in a relevant subject
Welfare & Benefits:
- Flexible hours
- Meal Allowance
- Training in-house & Abroad
- Provident Fund (5 or 10%)
- Life / Accident / Disability / Health Insurance
- Dental 5,000 THB
- Vacation leave & Birthday leave