You’ll have to work with different personalities across different departments, with varying lengths and deadlines, to create campaigns for in-house stakeholders and clients. The right candidate will set our team up for success —gathering information, briefing ONLY when ready, keeping meetings to a minimum, and owning projects from beginning to end. Flexibility, intellectual curiosity and creativi- ty are a must. Everyone is valued and participates in the creative process. There are no cogs in our marketing machine. If you meet these qualifications, I promise you will do the best work of your life alongside some really great people.
- Produce various kinds of creative assets in online/offline platforms.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Coordinating internal resources and vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget and alway make sure that quality meets expectations.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Manage the relationship with all stakeholders such as internal production team, creative team, con- tent team and external production partner.
- Good at problem forecasting. Time management.
- Manage document related.
- 3-4+ years of experience in a related field
- Self-motivated, highly-proactive
- Good learner.
- Well organised.
- Executor, Do-er. Able to transform ideas to reality.
- Strong English communication & comfortable working in an international environment
- Ability to get along well with others and work under pressure
- Critical Thinking skill.
• Initiative Mindset.
• Interest in real estate, automobile will be an advantage.
Welfare & Benefits:
- Flexible hours
- Meal Allowance
- Training in-house & Abroad
- Provident Fund (5 or 10%)
- Life / Accident / Disability / Health Insurance
- Dental 5,000 THB
- Vacation leave & Birthday leave