Kaidee is recruiting a technical manager to support collaboration and technology in an exciting, dynamic office environment. We believe in empowering teams to work together in a fun and creative space, we need help ensuring that everyone has a smooth IT experience. The position is hands on, we expect you to fix problems and make our organisation better.
- This is a management role. You will lead, motivate and support the internal IT Operations team.
- Manage application services used by staff in all departments e.g. Jira, Confluence, Google Apps, NetSuite, Slack, internal in-house developed applications etc.
- Maintain security access to Applications/Tools to ensure resources are only accessible to those who need them.
- Manage internal help-desk activities, including providing 1st Level Response; managing hand-off to 2nd Level support.
- Communicating with management and escalating as appropriate.
- Managing the procurement process and recommending preferred vendors.
- Setting up the standards, IT Policies and IT rules for the organization.
- Vendor Management.
- IT Team Roadmap and setup KPI for all team members.
- Taking responsibility for all the internal office technology, from our 60inch TV’s, to complex active directory infrastructure with HA fault tolerant firewalls and internal data centre.
- Buying and setting up workstations. We support Macs, Windows, Linux and tablets workstations. We need your help with BYOD and other mobile devices.
- Create living documentation, videos or drawings to help users use their computers and services
- Tracking company tech assets.
- IT governance and budgets.
- Strong customer service skills and excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Management experience of small teams.
- Extensive Service Desk experience, managing and developing a team of technicians.
- Strong knowledge of IT and collaboration products.
- Strong, logical problem solving skills and excellent organisation skills.
- Driving systems changes to effect improvements, reduce costs and enhance efficiency.
- Willingness to learn.
Welfare & Benefits:
- Flexible hours
- Meal Allowance
- Training in-house & Abroad
- Provident Fund (5 or 10%)
- Life / Accident / Disability / Health Insurance
- Dental 5,000 THB
- Vacation leave & Birthday leave