Kaidee is seeking a senior team member to join us in building one of the largest online services in Thailand. We are committed to continued investment in people & tools in order to produce high-quality engineering and retain our leadership position. We have an agile development environment and work with cutting-edge technologies at scale.
A deep understanding of today’s engineering technologies & system architecture best practices is required as well as experience leading teams. This position reports to the Chief Technology Officer.
- Directly manage Engineering Team members. Help to plan their careers, manage their workplace issues, and resolve conflicts.
- Provide technical and managerial leadership for the Engineering Team.
- Lead by example as a hands-on, active member of engineering projects.
- Research new technologies which will help drive our business
- Long term planning for the growth and resilience of the platform.
- Ownership of the technical aspects of the Kaidee platform covering the entire stack.
- Coach team members in best practices.
- Be an advocate for modern engineering best practices.
- Work closely with product management and other departments to develop product roadmaps
- Stay up to date with the latest technologies
- A minimum of 5 years experience working with complex online services
- Expert knowledge in software design and development
- Broad exposure to web & mobile services technologies, from infrastructure to front end
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases
- Experience with software testing and automation
- An understanding of event-driven, service oriented architectures
- A constant desire to improve and learn
- Self-motivated, good interpersonal skills, good team spirit and responsible attitude
Welfare & Benefits:
- Flexible hours
- Meal Allowance
- Training in-house & Abroad
- Provident Fund (5 or 10%)
- Life / Accident / Disability / Health Insurance
- Dental 5,000 THB
- Vacation leave & Birthday leave