We’re looking for a COPYWRITER to join our 45+ strong creative department. This is a great opportunity for anyone who lives and breathes creativity, and wants to build a brand.
If you’re looking for a simple job, this isn’t it.
But if you’re looking for a challenge where you’ll grow, build your portfolio, and work with insane talent (and deadlines, and standards, and opportunities) then let’s talk. You’ll spend 99% of your time producing creative work. No pointless meetings or soul sucking feedback. Come here, perform, and get rewarded.
- Write and edit marketing and communications materials, including blog posts, press releases, newsletter and social media content mostly in Property (Excellent writing in Thai and English )
- Help promote communications and marketing materials through appropriate social channels including Facebook, Instagram, twitter, school website, etc.
- Check website content quality, ensuring content is up-to-date and copy is well-written and grammatically correct.
- Stay up to date on Property new content trends to guide content strategy.
- 2+ years of experience
- Ability to think conceptually, execute verbally
- Experience with digital, traditional, ad hoc projects that require creative problem solving
- Know how to write video scripts, social posts, compelling headlines, longform
- Work in a collaborative environment where the best idea wins, but best effort gets rewarded
- Pride and determination to see things through
- English writing required
Welfare & Benefits:
- Flexible hours
- Meal Allowance
- Training in-house & Abroad
- Provident Fund (5 or 10%)
- Life / Accident / Disability / Health Insurance
- Dental 5,000 THB
- Vacation leave & Birthday leave