- To manage and execute projects end to end process for developing and promoting our brand in each vertical business.
- To coordinate marketing strategies with different departments and stakeholders.
- To create and execute a content marketing, product marketing and public relations plan that attracts and engages new clients and partners.
- To oversee branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns to increase brand awareness and market share.
- To analyze market trends and prepare forecasts, also evaluating and optimizing marketing and pricing strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, finance, business administration, or similar. A master’s degree in a relevant field will be advantageous.
- 5+ years experience as a Marketing Manager, preferable in Advertising Agency or relevant experiences in Property/Real Estate, Auto or Marketplace business or other related fields.
- Bilingual skills, strong communication in English and Thai.
- Grit and determination to get things done on time within budget.
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding.
- Superb leadership, communication, and collaboration abilities.
- Exceptional analytical, problem-solving skills, strong time management and organizational abilities.
Welfare & Benefits:
- Flexible hours
- Meal Allowance
- Training in-house & Abroad
- Provident Fund (5 or 10%)
- Life / Accident / Disability / Health Insurance
- Dental 4,000 THB
- Vacation leave & Birthday leave
Senior Digital Marketing Executive
Project Manager (Marketplace)
Designer / Art Director – Property