Kaidee is looking for a Financial Controller who wants to help support Finance&Accounting team running the leading online marketplace platform in Thailand.
We are committed to investing in people and tools to continue to produce the best platforms and retain our leadership position.
- Drive controllership for the online marketplace, eCommerce activities in Thailand which include all key process ensure data integrity from incoming payment to outgoing payment, Order to Cash (O2C), Buy to Pay (B2P), Financial to Filing (F2F), Stat to GAAP (S2G), FAS109, IFRS, IAS, TAS, cash management, variance analysis, closing and pre-closing, balance sheet.
- Review, through audit statutory reviews, training delivery and ensuring compliant period closures.
- Review balance sheet reconciliation
- Intercompany transactions and consolidation
- Cash flow management, fixed asset management
- Prepare management report, supplementary package, statutory reporting
- Commit to the head office or regional office all deliverables including ad-hoc assignments
- Tax management and compliance
- Follow up tax refund from government.
- Responsible for all local regulatory compliance and relevant controls in our key processes.
- FP&A, budgeting processes
- Analyze the trends of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), especially relating to financial metrics such as sales, expenditures, and profit margin.
- Support management team and the Heads of Department with data-driven analysis
- Lead the controllership, financial and accounting and internal audit as well as driving closure on specific controllership initiatives.
- 10+ years of accounting experience is required with 5+ years of manager level.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- Certified bookkeeper per Thai law
- CPA is preferred.
- Experience in NetSuite, Hyperion, SAP R/3 or any international ERP system.
- Excellent English language
- Excellent in Excel
- Analytical skills
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Service mind set, pro-active, energetic, and having sense of humor
Welfare & Benefits:
- Flexible hours
- Meal Allowance
- Training in-house & Abroad
- Provident Fund (5 or 10%)
- Life / Accident / Disability / Health Insurance
- Dental 4,000 THB
- Vacation leave & Birthday leave