Kaidee is seeking a Senior Data Engineer to drive our big data initiatives for one of the largest sites in Thailand. We are seeking someone with deep understanding of today’s data and personalisations techniques and technologies who is seeking a position to realize their full potential using the latest technologies on a large scale platform.
We are committed to investing in people and tools to continue to produce the best platforms and retain our leadership position. You must want to work in an agile environment, be willing to fail fast and deliver the best in class products.
This position is full time and based in Bangkok, Thailand. We will provide work permit if required.
- Provide expertise to build our big data, batch, real time stream and business intelligence platforms
- Build and manage our local and cloud infrastructures
- Manage a team of engineers who build and maintain these platforms
- Work closely with our data scientist and product teams to supply operational and business tools and insights
- Good communication in Thai and English
- Must be an expert in data and reporting platforms
- Hands on programmer, strong in data structures and programming practices
- Expert understanding of ETL techniques and best practices
- Deep knowledge in data mining, machine learning, natural language processing, or information retrieval.
- Experience in RedShift, Elastic, Kafka and/or Tableau would be an advantage.
Welfare & Benefits:
- Flexible hours
- Meal Allowance
- Training in-house & Abroad
- Provident Fund (5 or 10%)
- Life / Accident / Disability / Health Insurance
- Vacation leave & Birthday leave