Our Call Center Agent will act as a connection, providing product/services information and resolving developing problems that our clients might face with precision and competence.
Your goal will be to ensure exceptional service standards and sustain high customer satisfaction.
- Do outbound calls to qualify leads which come from all channels (call, email, etc.)
- Support clients who are interested in any projects.
- Coordinate with other teams to provide the feedback or the suggestion for service/product improvement
- Manage the daily reports.
- Bachelor Degree
- Having background in telesales or Customer Service
- Able to work on weekend
- Good at English
- Computer literacy
- Interested or Experienced in Properties
Welfare & Benefits:
- Flexible hours
- Meal Allowance
- Training in-house & Abroad
- Provident Fund (5 or 10%)
- Life / Accident / Disability / Health Insurance
- Dental 4,000 THB
- Vacation leave & Birthday leave