Kaidee is looking for a Junior System Administration who wants to help support the team running the leading online marketplace platform in Thailand.
We are committed to investing in people and tools to continue to produce the best platforms and retain our leadership position.
- Build/Repair/Maintain all office IT System (Server, Network, Printer, Backup, etc.)
- Setup/Config Application or Service Tools.
- Help IT Support as need.
- Maintain the support document.
- On call period support.
- Support out-office hours.
- Thai nationality only.
- Age not over 30 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT or related fields.
- Overall years of working experience 1-3 years in System Administrator.
- Experience on Linux or Unix environment support.
- Experience on Virtualize system such as VMware, Hyper V support, Veem.
- Experience on API and Web application support.
- Have a basic knowledge on database platform such as Oracle, PostgreSQL, MSSQL and so on.
- Experience with cloud platform such as Azure, AWS, etc.
- Understand the basic network concept.
- Understand the backup concept.
- Knowledge and experience in scripting languages (Shell script or Python).
- Reasonable command of English include writing, speaking and reading.
- Pro-active, organized, and has good communication skills.
Welfare & Benefits:
- Flexible hours
- Meal Allowance
- Training in-house & Abroad
- Provident Fund (5 or 10%)
- Life / Accident / Disability / Health Insurance
- Dental 4,000 THB
- Vacation leave & Birthday leave