Kaidee is seeking a skilled Application Support Analyst to join our team building one of the largest mobile apps & websites in Thailand. You must want to work in an agile development environment and with cutting-edge technologies at scale. We are committed to investing in people and tools to continue to produce the best platform and retain our leadership position.
Application Support is responsible for managing the resolution of application and system issues that arise across a business. We seek candidates with both business skills and technical knowledge. This role demands an ability to manage multiple high-level tasks under pressure.
Application Support roles respond to technical problems that occur abruptly and require immediate solutions.
- Establishing the root causes of application errors, and escalating serious concerns to the product and tech team
- Analysing code, log files and using other methods to work out a resolution
- Speaking to users to gather more information
- Provide updates to relevant teams
- Working closely with developers to fix issues
- Running tests on fixes
- Monitoring application performance metrics
- Performing analysis on software application functionality and suggesting improvements
- Taking parts in defining test strategies/reviewing test coverage
- Taking part in functional testing for a high-impact release
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, or similar.
- Demonstrable experience as an Application Support Engineer in a related field.
- Intermediate knowledge of programming languages, databases and business intelligence systems (Microstrategy, Tableau, Microsoft BI or similar).
- Strong communication and collaborative negotiation skills.
- Ability to keep up with innovation in application design.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Advanced proficiency in determining the causes of application errors and repairing them.
- Fluent in English and Thai.
- A new graduate with good skills and great mindset is welcome.
Welfare & Benefits:
- Flexible hours
- Meal Allowance
- Training in-house & Abroad
- Provident Fund (5 or 10%)
- Life / Accident / Disability / Health Insurance
- Dental 4,000 THB
- Vacation leave & Birthday leave