Kaidee is seeking a skilled Full Stack Engineer to join our team building one of the largest mobile apps & websites in Thailand. You must want to work in an agile development environment and with cutting-edge technologies at scale. We are committed to investing in people and tools to continue to produce the best platform and retain our leadership position.
- Lead and be an active member of full-stack software development projects, from building APIs on the backend to developing dynamic features on the frontend.
- Improve site performance through monitoring, tuning, best practices and root cause analysis
- Be an advocate for agile engineering and test driven development
- Help guide the team in process, architecture, scalability and other best practices as applicable
- Have the drive and initiative to see a project through from conception to finished product.
- Expert knowledge of PHP and the Laravel framework.
- An understanding of REST APIs, the JSON:API standard and event-driven architectures
- Proficiency with SQL, MVC and software design patterns.
- Test-driven mindset, with a strong focus on quality.
- A constant desire to improve and learn.
- Self-motivated, good interpersonal skills, good team spirit and responsible attitude.
- A minimum of 5 years developing complex online applications.
- A degree in an IT-related field or equivalent work experience.
- Remote working experience is a plus.
This is a selection of the technologies we use
- PHP, Python, NodeJS, ReactJS, Swift (iOS), Kotlin (Android)
- MySQL, Elasticsearch, Cassandra, Kafka, Couchbase, Redshift
- Kibana, Tableau
- Linux, CircleCI, Docker, Nginx, AWS, Kubernetes
Welfare & Benefits:
- Flexible hours
- Meal Allowance
- Training in-house & Abroad
- Provident Fund (5 or 10%)
- Life / Accident / Disability / Health Insurance
- Dental 4,000 THB
- Vacation leave & Birthday leave