The person in this position will be responsible for building relationships with and selling Kaidee’s paid products and packages to pro sellers and SMEs by phone and LINE mainly, across a range of Marketplace categories.
Kaidee’s offerings to these users are relatively new, so the candidate must be able to engage users and collect feedback regularly so that the business can continue to adjust / develop products and features.
- Initiating sales with potential customers over the phone.
- Asking questions to engage customers and keep the conversation going.
- Listening to the customers’ needs to generate repeat sales.
- Gathering and documenting customer information, payment methods, purchases, and reactions to products.
- Keeping up to date on all products and informing / educating customers of new products.
- Answering customers’ questions on the products.
- Meeting sales quotas.
- Generating Qualified Leads and Opportunities for Field Executives (Vendor Acquisition)
- Responsible for Post-sales Services & Client Management
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 years experiences in Telesales & Telemarketing
- Excellent communication skills.
- The patience and ability to engage customers in conversation.
- Good sales ability.
- Good interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to handle rejection and stress in soliciting customers.
- Proficiency with Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, etc.) and previous experience using CRM software preferred
Welfare & Benefits:
- Flexible hours
- Meal Allowance
- Training in-house & Abroad
- Provident Fund (5 or 10%)
- Life / Accident / Disability / Health Insurance
- Dental 4,000 THB
- Vacation leave & Birthday leave