Kaidee is looking for an awesome developer who loves to make a difference in people’s lives. Someone who loves to learn and try new technologies and continuously improve the way we solve our problems. To assist our team of talented engineers to design and build Android application(s) for our platform Kaidee.com. You’ll be working together with our cross-functional team to ideate, develop, maintain, and continuously improve our platform.
You should be able to write clean code and ensure your applications run properly. We also expect you to be passionate about pushing mobile technologies to the limits and perform well working in a dynamic environment.
- Develop and maintain Kaidee Android application(s).
- Work together with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features in maintainable fashion.
- Coach team members through constructive feedback and open-mindedness.
- Help other teams ideate, design, and plan for future improvements.
- Efficiently use third-party and in-house data sources and APIs
- Ensure application quality and improve your software craftsmanship through various automated testing and TDD.
- Troubleshoot issues, fix bugs and improve application performance
- Explore and utilise new technologies to maximise development efficiency
- 3+ years experience developing Android application.
- Kotlin first, Java is a plus.
- Work with team members to improve code quality and processes.
- Understanding of Android’s design principles, interface guidelines, and its SDKs including Google Play Services and Dynamic Feature.
- Good experience of working with API via REST and JSON
- Good knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies. Modular architecture is a plus.
- Understanding of SOLID principles and clean code well.
- Good understanding of testability, code smell, and design patterns.
- Good understanding of OOP paradigm, Clean Architecture, MVP/MVVM, Reactive Programming, and good software design.
- Good knowledge of performance analysis and optimization.
- Familiar with Jetpack Library (ViewModel, Navigation Component, Lifecycle)
- Knowledge of Dagger, RxJava, and CI/CD are preferable.
- Experiences with Design Systems. Figma is a plus.
- Swift (iOS), Python, Node.JS, React.JS, Kotlin (Android)
- PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, Cassandra, Kafka, Zookeeper, Couchbase
- Airflow, Kibana, Spark, TensorFlow, Microstrategy
- AWS EC2, S3, Redshift
- Linux, CircleCI, Ansible, Docker, Nginx, OpenStack (Nova, Swift, Glance, Neutron)
Welfare & Benefits;
- Flexible hours
- Meal Allowance
- Training in-house & Abroad
- Provident Fund (5 or 10%)
- Life / Accident / Disability / Health Insurance
- Vacation leave & Birthday leave