Kaidee is seeking a Senior Digital Marketing who loves technology and is passionate about Digital Marketing to join us.
We offer a creative working space for the team to think and open to sharing ideas – that is why we stay out of the comfort zone to learn what Thai people want in order to offer a platform our customers love to use.
We are committed to investing in people and tools to produce the best platform and continued improvement.
- The candidate selected for this position will be primarily responsible for planning/strategizing and executing the company’s digital marketing campaigns.
Further, he (or she) will be required to exhibit a thorough understanding of FB/Google marketing ecosystems like Business Manager/AdWords, as well as passion to innovate with Marketing Tech tools.
- Create paid campaigns on social media platforms
- Maintain consistent brand messaging throughout all platforms
- Create email blast campaigns to target key customers
- Use advanced metrics to measure the success of a marketing campaign
- Keep up to date on the latest Facebook/Youtube/Insta/Line marketing trends
- Manage digital campaigns and day-to-day digital content & activities for Lead Generation campaigns across channels like organic and paid mediums.
- Track conversion rates and identify improvement to lead generation and marketing qualified lead
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Analyze trends and changes in the digital media environment to improve all advertising campaign
- Look for new opportunities for digital marketing campaigns
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Thai Nationality
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Must have proven experience managing Google Ads campaigns
- Must have proven experience managing Facebook Ads campaigns
- Experience in in other digital channels such as Youtube, Twitter, Line, TikTok is an advantage
- Good understanding in digital marketing concept, keen on social media, and passionate about technology and innovation
- Familiarity with analyzing data
- High energy, self-motivated, eager to work with a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work under pressure
- Proactivity in daily tasks to excel in the position
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Thai and English
Welfare & Benefits:
- Flexible hours
- Meal Allowance
- Training in-house & Abroad
- Provident Fund (5 or 10%)
- Life / Accident / Disability / Health Insurance
- Dental 4,000 THB
- Vacation leave & Birthday leave