Kaidee is seeking an experienced team player to join us in growing one of the largest online services in Thailand. We are committed to continued investment in people & tools in order to produce high-quality engineering and retain our leadership position. We have an agile development environment, work with cutting-edge technologies at scale and offer a creative working space for the team to think, design and develop.
We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer who will join a dynamic self-organization team, provide best in class support and implementation services for Kaidee’s products.
The ideal candidate must be a self-starter with strong work habits and have at least mid-level career experience in software engineering in enterprise and/Or maintaining both on-premise and cloud infrastructure (including networking, server management, virtualization, operating systems, middleware and CI/CD) in an online application environment. The role will involve rolling out new systems, maintaining, upgrading, replacing, automating, improving performance and securing the platform.
- Ensure that the company’s platform runs properly at all times.
- Automate processes to improve the platform’s time to recovery.
- Pair with development teams to coach, design and develop automated software deployments which reduce the release duration while decreasing the percentage of software release failures.
- Managing cloud infrastructure and services.
- Create sufficient documentation and services to create and/or enhance ‘self-service’ facilities such as CI/CD pipelines, AWS, monitoring (Sensu), Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Be the main contact for implementation and support activities on Linux servers and networking infrastructure components.
- Recommending technology optimizations and process improvements to improve project lead times.
- Help refine the continuous delivery process by working with others in operations and development to enhance release automation using open source tools.
- This is a hands-on role working collaboratively with development and operations to enable stability and speed in an Agile development environment.
- This individual will also provide “On Call” support on a scheduled rotation, or may be required to work a shift that provides operational support on Saturday and Sunday.
- Minimum 5 years of experience implementing hardware and software infrastructure in Enterprise environments.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Ubuntu or Redhat Linux server required; experience with MS Windows Server advantageous.
- Experience cloud infrastructure.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployments pipeline.
- Experience with code management preferred: Gitlab, Github, Git-flow, Trunk-based.
- Linux scripting experience (e.g. Python, Ruby, Bash).
- Knowledge of datastores. (Relational, NoSQL, Kafka)
- Understanding on Microservices architecture.
- Thorough understanding of high availability architecture, networking, and platforms.
- Good English communication both written and spoken.
Welfare & Benefits:
- Flexible hours
- Meal Allowance
- Training in-house & Abroad
- Provident Fund (5 or 10%)
- Life / Accident / Disability / Health Insurance
- Dental 4,000 THB
- Vacation leave & Birthday leave