Kaidee is looking for an awesome developer who loves to make a difference in people’s lives. Someone who loves to learn and try new technologies and continuously improve the way we solve our problems. To assist our team of talented engineers to design and build Android application for our platform Kaidee.com. You’ll be working together with our cross-functional team to ideate, develop, maintain, and continuously improve our platform.
You should be able to write clean code and ensure your applications run properly. We also expect you to be passionate about pushing mobile technologies to the limits and perform well working in a dynamic environment.
- Develop and maintain Kaidee Android application.
- Work together with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features in maintainable fashion.
- Efficiently use third-party data sources and APIs
- Ensure application quality and improve your software craftsmanship through various automated testing and TDD.
- Troubleshoot issues, fix bugs and improve application performance
- Explore and utilise new technologies to maximise development efficiency
- Thai Nationality
- 3+ years experience developing Android application
- Fluent in Kotlin and Java
- Understanding of Android’s design principles, interface guidelines, and its SDKs including Google Play Services and Dynamic Feature.
- Good experience of working with API via REST and JSON
- Good knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Good understanding of OOP paradigm, Clean Architecture, MVP/MVVM, Reactive Programming, and good software design.
- Knowledge of Proguard, Dagger, RxJava, and CI/CD are preferable
Welfare & Benefits;
- Flexible hours
- Town Hall & Happy Friday (Food & Drink provided)
- Free Lunch every day
- Training in-house & Abroad
- Provident Fund (5 or 10%)
- Life / Accident / Disability / Health Insurance
- Vacation leave & Birthday leave