Kaidee is seeking a Business Development Executive who love technology and is passionate about marketplace to join us.
We offer a creative working space for team to think and open to share idea – that is why we stay out of the comfort zone to learn what Thai people want in order to offer a platform our customers love to use.
We are committed to investing in people and tools to produce the best platform and continued improvement.
- Collecting market insights and keeping up to date, local trends and news
- Establishing contact and developing relationships with the developers and brokers (would be advantage)
- Analyze the competitive sales environment, ensure that our proposals remain attractive
- Communicating effectively to manage client expectations to ensure they receive a great Kaidee experience
- Being the first point of contact with the client including as the initial technical reference point
- 3 to 5 years experience as a sales consultant
- Have online sales experience is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, good negotiation and presentation
- An energetic, mature, accountable, self – driven, fast learner and has strong analytical skill
- Ability to work in a target driven company
- Ability to work and visit customer in upcountry
- Car and Driving license as this role required you to attend many out-of-office meetings.