Kaidee is looking for a System Administrator who wants to help support the team running the leading online marketplace platform in Thailand.
We are committed to investing in people and tools to continue to produce the best platforms and retain our leadership position.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Building, repairing and maintaining all the office IT systems (Server, Network, Printer, Backup, etc.).
- Setup/Configure application and service tools.
- Help IT Support as needed.
- Maintain and create documentation.
- On-call periodic support.
- Supporting during the working day and outside hours as needed.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- A good understanding of internal system administration.
- A “can do” attitude.
- Ability to solve technical problems independently.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT or related fields.
- At least 1 years’ System Administration experience.
- Experience on Linux or Unix environment support.
- Experience on supporting Virtualized system such as VMware, Hyper V.
- Experience on API and Web application support.
- Basic knowledge of database platforms such as Oracle, PostgreSQL, MSSQL etc.
- Experience with cloud platforms.
- Understanding of basic networking.
- Understanding of system back-ups.
- Knowledge and experience in scripting languages (Shell script or Python).
- Reasonable command of English include writing, speaking and reading.
- Proactive, organized, and good communication skills.
Welfare & Benefits;
- Flexible hours
- Town Hall & Happy Friday
- Free Lunch every day
- Training in-house & Abroad
- Provident Fund
- Life / Accident / Disability / Health Insurance
- Vacation & Birthday leave