Kaidee is looking for an IT Support who wants to help support the team running the leading online marketplace platform in Thailand.
We are committed to investing in people and tools to continue to produce the best platforms and retain our leadership position.
IT Support duties and responsibilities of the job
When compiling an IT Support job description, here is a selection of duties to include:
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners (especially MacOS)
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone)
- Setting up accounts for new users
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
- Testing new technology
- Add/Update IT Assets in IT Inventory System
- Add/Update IT Knowledge-base in Wiki (Internal Company Knowledge Sharing)
- Maintain the support document.
- Support out-office hours
- Any other duties as assigned by Supervisor / Manager
IT Support job qualifications and requirements
- At least Bachelor degree in Computer Engineer/Science or IT or any related fields.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in IT Support
- Attention to details and quality of work
- Fast-learning and able to adapt to new products and technologies
- Decent command of written and spoken English and Thai interpersonal skill and service minded
- Good problem solving and communication skills
- Self-motivated, active and hard-working
Welfare & Benefits;
- Flexible hours
- Town Hall & Happy Friday (Food & Drink provided)
- Free Lunch every day
- Training in-house & Abroad
- Provident Fund (5 or 10%)
- Life / Accident / Disability / Health Insurance
- Dental 4,000 THB
- Vacation leave & Birthday leave