Kaidee is looking for a Customer Service Representative who loves technology and is passionate about Customer Service to join us.
We offer a creative working space for our team to think and be open to share ideas – that is why we stay out of the comfort zone to learn what Thai people want in order to offer a platform our customers love to use.
We are committed to investing in people and tools to produce the best platform and continued improvement.
- Perform a day to day operation to support customer thru telephone, email, chat and other tools
- Shift work
- Bachelor in any related fields
- Experience in call center
- Knowledge of internet and online business would be an advantage
- Good communication and service mind
- Must be proficient in MS-office
Welfare & Benefits
- Town Hall & Happy Friday
- Free Lunch
- Flexi benefit to do something for your lifestyle
- Freedom to share idea
- Opportunity to do challenging work
- Provident Fund
- Life / Accident / Disability / Health Insurance