We are looking for a skilled accounts receivable and highly organized Senior Finance. This role will lead and perform billing processes for multiple revenue streams as well as participate in new products and system implementations. This position will play a major role in the end-to-end billing processes, working directly with cross-functional teams to ensure accurate and timely billing.
To provide financial, administrative and clerical services and to ensure accuracy and efficiency of operations. You will process and monitor incoming payments and secure revenue by verifying and posting receipts.
- Become local subject expert on complex GAAP issues which pertain to revenue accounting
- Interpret the customer contract to ensure transactions are accurately prepared in accordance with the contractual terms and specific requirements
- Responsible for invoicing of customers, collection, cash management and tax invoices.
- Daily reconciliation for billings/orders and payments among various systems and platforms
- Process month-end revenue related accruals including deferred revenue accounts
- Completion of month-end reconciliations in relation to accounts receivable and revenue accounts
- Responsible for Output VAT filing and Prepaid withholding tax
- Daily, weekly, quarterly reports and related analysis
- System and Data Analysis by work closely with NetSuite and IT/Engineering team to research and investigate revenue transaction/reconciliation issues.
- Provide timely responses to customer inquiries and special requests
- Maintain accurate, orderly and accessible records
- Participate in critical accounting projects, including the implementation of new system logics or enhancements, new revenue standards, and support new product launches
- Enhance existing processes and controls, perform and maintain assigned internal controls
- Collaborate with key cross-functional stakeholders including finance, engineering, customer service on a variety of projects
- Support external or tax audit requirements
- Assist in financial reporting during the month-end close process
- Support revenue team on ad-hoc analysis and projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and Finance or Higher
- At least 5 years working experience with multinational company, closing book in English.
- Good knowledge of Accounting Standard and Taxation.
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Experience with Big4 is preferred
- Experience with NetSuite, Tableau and any international ERP system
- Hands-On and self-managed
- Mature personality with good analytical and communication skills
- Exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Love in numbers and have fun with the work is a must!!!
Welfare & Benefits;
- Flexible hours
- Town Hall & Happy Friday (Food & Drink provided)
- Free Lunch every day
- Training in-house & Abroad
- Provident Fund (5 or 10%)
- Life / Accident / Disability / Health Insurance
- Vacation leave & Birthday leave