Kaidee is seeking a HR Manager who love technology and is passionate to join us.
We offer a creative working space for team to think and open to share idea – that is why we stay out of the comfort zone to learn what Thai people want in order to offer a platform our customers love to use.
We are committed to investing in people and tools to produce the best platform and continued improvement.
- Manage recruitment of contract and permanent staff as well as seeking for new channels for recruiting or outsourcing service according to the nature of department task
- First line of interview for all contract and permanent staff and further process to related parties after the initial interview
- Provide and monitor training and development program & activities to suit the training needs for each function or business
- Evaluate the effectiveness and feedback of training program and training attendance & record
- Lead culture club to run company activities and staff engagement
- Create staff survey to know and insight area of improvement and development
- Keeping up to date on market salary package, benefit and compensation scheme
- Monthly verification of payroll, OT, daily rate and any other means of compensation to working staff
- Conduct New staff orientation and welcoming
- Communicate to staff on movement or policies relating to human resources procedures
- Up-to-date on HR policies and ensure staff follow them accordingly
- Handle Performance Evaluation to be completed according timeline
- Other assigns by hiring manager
- 8-10 year experience in human resources and administration with 2 years in management level in a multinational organisation
- Bachelor degree or higher in human resources, business administration, social science or related
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Multi-task and able to work as a team or individually
- Good knowledge in labor law
- Good knowledge in modern HR concepts and future employment trends
- Good command of English