Kaidee is seeking for Data Tracking Specialist who loves technology and is passionate about marketplace to join us.
We offer a creative working space for team to think and open to share idea – that is why we stay out of the comfort zone to learn what Thai people want in order to offer a platform our customers love to use.
We are committed to investing in people and tools to produce the best platform and continued improvement.
- Manage and standardize Kaidee web and mobile application tagging and tools
- Manage documents and customize analytics tracking specifications for Kaidee
- Coordinate with teams to help improve technical systems and processes regarding Tracking
- Coordinate with 3rd party to implement tagging and find solutions
- Explore and discover use cases to use collect data
- Good knowledge of web & mobile application analytics and tools such as Google Analytics, Kibana, etc
- Good skills in MS Excel / Google Sheets
- Basic programming skills – sufficient to read code and understand web/app tagging implementations
- Knowledge in Python and SQL would be useful, but not mandatory
- Proficient in English (speaking and writing)
- Experience in Google Tag Manager is a plus
Welfare & Benefits;
- Flexible hours
- Town Hall & Happy Friday
- Free Lunch every day
- Training in-house & Abroad
- Provident Fund
- Life / Accident / Disability / Health Insurance
- Vacation & Birthday leave