Kaidee is looking for a Senior User Experience Designer with strong interests and expert capabilities in the design and development of engaging user experiences. The ideal candidate will thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem-solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication.
This individual excels at providing both highly analytical as well as highly creative ideas to a design engagement. The candidate will also have extensive experience in a fast-paced and innovative development environment. A thorough understanding of contemporary user-centered design methodologies is a must.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Increase the customer retention rate and happiness by personalising recommendations, enabling discovery and individualising the user experience.
- Your innovative design approach for editorial topics will give Kaidee users a fresh, playful cross-device online marketplace experience.
- Gain a deep customer understanding of current and future, help drive feasible and impactful solutions that match to user needs and expectation.
- Prepare and run collaborative workshops like Design Studios and brainstorming sessions
- Have a clear vision for user research and insights, human behavior, technical feasibility and digital experience design. Ideation, information architecture, wire-framing, prototyping and testing.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Be customer focused and dedicated to ensuring a high quality of service.
- Prior experience leading a team of User Experience/Information Architects.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills both in Thai and English.
- Highly diverse UX and software engineering technology development experience:
- Solid responsive/Adaptive design knowledge, especially pertaining to user interaction and interface design, web platform guidelines, and user experience.
- Experience with and curiosity around current web products, trends, software, platforms and hardware
- Deep understanding of user experience, user interaction, information architecture and design across mobile platforms, devices and products
- Lightweight prototyping ability
- Experience across:
- Libraries, Frameworks, and Markup
- Sketch, Zeplin and XD
- Experienced in Agile
- Experience with Continuous Integration and DevOps practices from an engineering perspective
- Have a good humored