Kaidee is seeking for Data Tracking Specialist who loves technology and is passionate about marketplace to join us.
We offer a creative working space for team to think and open to share idea – that is why we stay out of the comfort zone to learn what Thai people want in order to offer a platform our customers love to use.
We are committed to investing in people and tools to produce the best platform and continued improvement.
- Setting standards for Kaidee web and mobile application tagging
- Manage tag management systems and data collection tools
- Manage documents and customize analytics tracking specifications for Kaidee platforms, including web and mobile apps
- Improve data collection and testing capabilities
- Coordinate with development teams to test and deploy new tracking solutions
- Coordinate with Product, Tech and other teams to develop technical systems and processes to improve audience data capturing, automate manual processes
- Coordinate with 3rd party to implement tagging and find solutions
- Monitor and optimize all existing tags
- Manage testing, QA, QC and debugging of analytics code using various tools
- Explore and discover use cases to use collect data
- Good knowledge of web & mobile application analytics
- Experience in analytics platforms such as Google Analytics, AT Internet or similar
- Able to use data Visualisation systems such as Kibana, Tableau or similar
- Good skills in MS Excel / Google Sheets
- Basic programming skills – sufficient to read code and understand web/app tagging implementations
- Knowledge in SQL would be useful, but not mandatory
- Knowledge in Python would be useful, but not mandatory
- Proficient in English (speaking and writing)
- Experience in Google Tag Manager is a plus