The Account Executive is a field sales role responsible for direct and agency client, work closely with existing clients to maximize business opportunities, as well as explore and acquire new clients. Reporting to the Senior Account Manager
- Ability to understand the needs of customers across all industries, working directly with end customer, and via agency customers.
- Ready to provide clients with innovative digital media solutions in a fast paced environment. Able to manage sales cycles and work with customers to develop value based solutions.
- Expected to analyze trends and provide recommendations to adjust and optimize sales strategies.
- Ability to present technology and marketing based solutions to meet customers’ needs for digital production and execution.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Advertising/Media, Business Marketing, Communications or Related field.
- Approximately 1 – 2 years of related industry experience: client side brand team, consultative, advertising agency
- Strong and applied experience in marketing and advertising, with expertise in digital execution; understands marketing and digital media solutions as well as online agency
- Good interpersonal, communication, negotiation, presentation, digital project management and problem solving skills.
- Passion for digital media – including a solid understanding of programmatic advertising.
- Strong client relations skills with proven customer satisfaction
- Proven ability to manage projects to successful and collaborative completion
- Good command of both spoken and written English
- Good Knowledge of Computer skill with Microsoft Office / Apple
- Self-achiever and able to work under pressure