Kaidee is seeking an experienced team player to join us in growing one of the largest online services in Thailand. We are committed to continued investment in people & tools in order to produce high-quality engineering and retain our leadership position. We have an agile development environment, work with cutting-edge technologies at scale and offer a creative working space for the team to think, design and develop.
We are looking for a Product Owner who can manage the entire product life cycle from providing input to strategic planning to executing tactical activities. You will be responsible for building new products and features from existing ideas, and help to develop new product ideas based on hands-on and research-based studies of our users and industry.
You will also be responsible for prioritizing engineering works on existing and new products and features. You will work closely with the engineering team to prioritize and track various tasks ranging from hypotheses forming, requirement gathering and generating, UX and UI design with user-centric mindset, analysing systems for integration, bug fixes, analysing data to understand product performance, while keeping clearly in mind the impact to the user and the business.
You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. You must be able to communicate with all teams in the company. You will work with marketing to define the go-to-market strategy, helping them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customer. You will also serve as an internal and external evangelist for Kaidee.
- Lead innovation and enhancement of our product portfolio
- Work with senior management to develop product strategies
- Define operational projects and tasks from strategic goals; work towards company-wide KPIs
- Working with UX/UI specialists to enhance features and/or develop new ones with a consistent and user-friendly design to enhance user satisfaction
- Project planning and execution; ensure all stakeholders are involved and informed
- Analysing risks and tradeoffs for each decision
- Minimum 5 year’s experience of software product management in an online or e-commerce environment
- A strong understanding of mobile, web and data technologies
- Analytical experienced with business intelligence systems (Microstrategy, Tableau, Microsoft BI or similar) for extracting insights from data
- Familiarity with Jira project management
- Strong communication and collaborative negotiation skills
- A passion for technology
- Experienced with agile software development
- Excellent Thai and English language skills
- A degree in a relevant subject