Kaidee is looking for a Senior User Interface/Visual Designer with strong interests and expert capabilities in the design and development of engaging user experiences. The ideal candidate will thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem-solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication.
This individual excels at providing both highly analytical as well as highly creative ideas to a design engagement. The candidate will also have extensive experience in a fast-paced and innovative development environment. A thorough understanding of contemporary user-centered design methodologies is a must.
Your responsibilities will include:
Collaborate closely with UX designers, Product Marketing and Product Owner to create visually compelling graphics and UI’s with a consistent visual style, UI visual design specs, graphics and prototypes.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Be customer focused and dedicated to ensuring a high quality of service.
- Prior experience leading a team of User Interface/User Interaction design.
- Deep understanding in Design System and User Interface Style Guides.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills both in Thai and English.
- Solid responsive/Adaptive design knowledge, especially pertaining to user interaction and interface design, web platform guidelines, and user experience.
- Experience with and curiosity around current web products, trends, software, platforms and hardware
- Demonstrate a strong sense of typography, iconography, color theory, and visual composition
- Deep understanding of Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, and other modern design and prototyping tools
- Experienced in Agile
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies