Kaidee is seeking a TeleOps Team Lead who love technology and is passionate about Customer Service to join us.
We offer a creative working space for team to think and open to share idea – that is why we stay out of the comfort zone to learn what Thai people want in order to offer a platform our customers love to use.
We are committed to investing in people and tools to produce the best platform and continued improvement.
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts
- Answer questions about products or the company
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
- Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
- Keep records of calls and sales & note useful information
- Do the report of daily task / weekly / monthly in order to see the trend and analysis thinking
- Initiate idea to find the way to improve the quality in the team
- Manage team with effective way and coordinate the other teams
- Proven experience as TeleOps representative or other sales/customer service role
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints